VERRILL REAL ESTATE
We recognize the importance of protecting the personal information you provide at Web sites owned or controlled by Verrill Real Estate Inc.
1. VRE gathers the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
· Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
· Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
2. VRE uses this information to:
· Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools.
· Notify you of relevant products, services, upcoming events, and services.
· Notify you of updates to our sites.
· Assist you in searching for real estate and related topics such as but not limited to, homes for sale, determining values, CMA, and real estate blog.
3. Email contact information. VRE does not share, sell, or trade email addresses. VRE may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by VRE together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
4. Other forms of contact information. VRE will not share, sell or otherwise provide this contact information about you except for the following purposes:
· When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
· If we sponsor promotions or contests by third parties then some or all of the data collected during promotions or contests on our sites that are sponsored by third parties may be shared with the sponsor for the limited purpose of a one-time marketing follow-up by the sponsor. If information about you will be shared with a sponsor you will be notified prior to your participation in the promotion or contest and you can decide not to participate in the promotion or contest.
5. VRE follows generally accepted standards to protect the information it collects.
6. VRE utilizes an Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may adjust your Communication Preferences by contacting us directly email@example.com or calling 207-329-7755.
7. You may edit your personal contact information by emailing or calling us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 207-329-7755.
8. VRE does not control other advertising networks, the sites of third parties reached through links on our site, or their information collection practices, and VRE will not be responsible for the activities of these third parties.
9. Do-Not-Track Disclosure: VRE does not track visitors to the site at this time.